The complete set of color analysis cards contains 6 cards. However, you may just need the Warm and Cool neutrals cards to help you determine if you have warm undertones vs cool undertones.
These are perfect for you if you already know that you are Bright or Soft. You’re just on the fence if you are warm or cool.
How To Get A Professional Color Analysis
Click here to get all the details of my Professional Color Analysis Service.
(This link will open in a new window to save your spot here.)
Order A Professional Color Analysis
- When you receive your color analysis cards, please send your photos to email@example.com
- Include your order#
- A plain white shirt is best
- Avoid bright direct sunlight
- Please be in front of natural light. Avoid inside lighting.
- For the best results, take the photos outside on an overcast day.
- Have someone help you take your photos. It gets a bit fussy holding the card and taking the selfie.
- All photos must have the color analysis card in it
- All photos must be taken in the same setting and lighting for consistency
- Please send a close-up of your eye (no card needs to be in this photo)
- Describe your eye color and your natural hair color
I have been draped in the 4 season system as a spring but was very limited with my palette. I knew that I could wear colors that were not in my spring palette! I even thought maybe I could be an autumn because I could also wear cranberry and olive green.But these colors were not in my spring palette. Jen was amazing and was able to tell I was warm, bright and medium! Her palettes are amazing! they go beyond the seasonal systems. My coloring makes so much sense now. Her on line card draping is just as accurate as an “in-person” draping. I highly recommend having your colors done with her!