Hi Jen. 🙂
My cards came in the mail today, and thank you very much, I am so happy I got them! 🙂
They are the best!
I have been confused about my season for a very long time. For some reason, I thought maybe I had a warm complexion or that maybe I suited brighter colors. :/
I am definitely Cool and Soft! 🙂 The others were not good. I can clearly see I have a natural flush color that connects with (and is enhanced by) the cool and soft hues. 🙂 I don’t know how I didn’t see that before now, but I am still very happy and relieved that I know my color season now. 🙂
Thank you so much! Your cards were one of the most helpful color analysis tools for me! 🙂
Have a great day! 🙂
How To Get A Professional Color Analysis
Click here to get all the details of my Professional Color Analysis Service.
(This link will open in a new window to save your spot here.)
Add A Professional Color Analysis To Your Order:
- When you receive your color analysis cards, please send your photos to email@example.com
- Include your order#
- A plain white shirt is best
- Avoid bright direct sunlight
- Please be in front of natural light. Avoid inside lighting.
- For the best results, take the photos outside on an overcast day.
- Have someone help you take your photos. It gets a bit fussy holding the card and taking the selfie.
- All photos must have the color analysis card in it
- All photos must be taken in the same setting and lighting for consistency
- Please send a close-up of your eye (no card needs to be in this photo)
- Describe your eye color and your natural hair color
I have been draped in the 4 season system as a spring but was very limited with my palette. I knew that I could wear colors that were not in my spring palette! I even thought maybe I could be an autumn because I could also wear cranberry and olive green.But these colors were not in my spring palette. Jen was amazing and was able to tell I was warm, bright and medium! Her palettes are amazing! they go beyond the seasonal systems. My coloring makes so much sense now. Her on line card draping is just as accurate as an “in-person” draping. I highly recommend having your colors done with her!